Sunday, August 8, 2010

Washington Trip - Recovered?


I am beginning to recover from our visit to Kennewick for the birth of Payne Harrison and wanted to share just a few of our pictures to give you all a taste of our trip out west.  I returned to the Nashville airport late Monday night to discover my truck would not start.  I finally got a jump and in bed by 2:30 am.  On Tuesday, I went to work and then picked up Becky after my shift ended.  Thursday I got a new battery but had to put the truck in the shop Friday due to a steering column issue along with getting the Ford serviced.  On Saturday, I made my run to the land fill, some yard work, chemicals in the pool and off to work.  Today, after worship, I took a two hour nap and am starting to feel a little more human.  Tomorrow, Becky and I are making another hay run for the garden and meeting Katie for lunch.  As you can tell, my blogging skills are a work in progress but hope you enjoy my humble attempt.  (Thanks Katie for the help.)



Celebrating my 64th birthday a little early.

The little family is growing
Becky and Rachel doing the one month cooking project.
Eric and I with Mt Rainier in the background.
Addelyn was pure entertainment during our stay
The perfec baby - Payne Harrison
Noni being Noni

2 comments:

  1. Dad, good job on this blog. Good pictures. You're doing great!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are texting AND blogging now!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete