Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Visit to See Mom

Last week I drove to Charlottesville, VA to visit my mom and also to take her to a doctor's appointment.  I enjoyed visiting with her and taking her out to dinner after her appointment.  

 I stayed at the Grant's home while they were visiting family in California and woke up after my drive to VA to find a light dusting of snow on the first full day of spring.
 Mom at the Tip Top Restaurant.  I ordered a pizza for us after she insisted that she only wanted a small slice but I had to fight her for the last slice and she almost won.  I think her appetite is back.  Note to self:  Tip Top has great pizza.
 Visited my Dad's grave at South Plains Presbyterian Church.  I sure do miss him.
 I have always loved this little chapel.
My beautiful mom at 97.  I hated to leave her but will be back for a visit in May with Becky after the P.E.O. State Convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment